Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: HOCKEY NIGHT!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sits down and relaxes*

    AHH... this is much better than the last game. Instead of getting cornholed by Toronto, we're spanking the Rangers 5-0.

    3rd Period underway... who's watching it with me?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to bed with a headache and an ice pack and a memory NEVER to do again what I did last night.. ouchie boo boo

    Hope your hockey puckers win!

    Will the bar be open or closed later in case I need a "remedy" drink?
    Waugh!

    L8R

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    Mmmmmmm....... beeeeeeeeeer.........

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woohoooooooo we won woooooohoooooooo!!!!

    Free beer on the house

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We won last night too - beat Calgary 5-4.

    But damn that game sure gave me a couple of tense moments - not the sort of emotion one should go thru while watching the game from an Irish pub! (I don't have cable, you see) [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got that right My love...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for those who reeeeealy wanna know, Pittsburgh leads toronto 3-2 after 2 periods

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know... I was just sayin how I wish FB would come on here and babble to me about that shit!

    (tee hee... I'm a gonna get in trouble for that one heh? I can see it coming [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rule number one... at least at like you are a diehard hockey fan!!!


    But the Pens won, and I'm happy, so that means you're happy, because I'm happy to know that you're happy because we're both happy about being hockey fans.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tell me this:
    If you're happy then how can I be happy because I always thought if I was happy then nobody else was happy but here you are telling me that you're happy and that because you're happy that means that I am happy but I don't feel happy and maybe if I become unhappy you'll stay happy or if I become happier than you'll be less happy but somehow we'll both end up happy because this is the bar and grill dammit and everyone will be happy or they'll get their asses thrown outta here by ONE happy bouncer, FB... isn't that about right?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •